Σάββατο 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2006

Off the cliff ...

I'm gonna tell you this one time,
Jack fuckin' Twist, an' I ain't foolin'.
What I don't know - all them things I don't know -
could get you killed if I come to know them. I mean it.
Yeah well try this one,
and I'll say it just once!
Go ahead!
Tell you what,
we coulda had a good life together!
Fuckin' real good life!
Had us a place of our own.
But you didn't want it, Ennis!
So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!
Everything's built on that!
That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all.
So I hope you know that,
even if you don't never know the rest!
You count the damn few times
we have been together in nearly twenty years
and you measure the short fucking leash
you keep me on - and then you ask me
about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me
for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.
You have no idea how bad it gets!
I'm not you...
I can't make it
on a coupla high-altitude fucks
once or twice a year!
You are too much for me Ennis,
you sonofawhoreson bitch!
I wish I knew how to quit you.
[crying]
Well, why don't you?
Why don't you just let me be?
It's because of you
that I'm like this!
I ain't got nothing...
I ain't nowhere...
Get the fuck off me!
I can't stand
being like this no more, Jack.


So they said.Then they took their clothes off and they jumped off the cliff.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: